Thursday, November 18, 2010

Early to bed, early to rise

I'm still waiting for the rest of it, though I seem to have healthy down ok, I'd love to see the wealthy and wise parts come true. I've made the mistake of going to bed too early for the last two nights. Morning comes way too early when I do that, though. At least the Sonata is working, though! I'll just have to try to adjust my bedtime. It makes for a long, long day when I get up this early.

The kids are up early this morning, too. They're gonna be hating life around 2 this afternoon. Maybe it's all still a reaction to the time change? Who knows, but this early morning stuff is for the birds (who, interestingly, aren't awake yet).

I had a good visit to my psychiatrist the other day. I still hesitate when trying to write about those visits and my depression and I'm not sure that stigma will ever fully go away. I come from a long line of post-Depression era ignorers who would rather stuff away feelings than ever share them with anyone else...not that it's always a bad thing to stuff...but this blog is about opening peoples' eyes to depression. At any rate, we're continuing the Abilify, took away Ambien, and added Sonata. I'll see him again in a month.

Other than that, I'm still waiting on an acceptable solution from pain management. Sheesh...why do I giggle every time I see those two words together??

No comments:

Post a Comment